FIRE ALARM SYSTEM
Fire Alarm Control Panels
Intelligent fire alarm control panels, featuring industry-leading smoke sensing technology.
Conventional fire alarm panels, fire alarm panel communicators, and releasing panels.
Power Supplies and Batteries
Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panels
Conventional Fire Alarm Control Panel
Releasing Control Panel
- FIRE FIGHTING
- ENERGY SAVING
- EMERGENCY LIGHT
- DATA MONITORING SOLUTIONS
- GASEOUS FIRE SUPPRESSIONS
- BUILDING SOLUTION
Global warming that we are experiencing today was even more intensified by the human energy consumption and the significant change of the nature. Especially, the rapid increase of human power usage from the past is the main factor of the severity of the problem increase.
One of the outcomes from the electricity use is Harmonics. We could not prevent the harmonics because harmonics will be generated and accumulated in the electric systems every time the electronic devices are used. The effect of the harmonics will gradually impact the whole electric system and resulting in system malfunction in the long term.
From the research, it is shown that 3rd Harmonic is the series that accumulated mostly in the system. The example of the electric devices that create these harmonics are computers, light bulbs, air conditionings, machine and other motor devices, etc.
The impact of the harmonics on the operation of the electric power systems are shown as followings;
– The overheating of transformer
–The rise of the electric bill
– Reducing electronic devices and power system efficiency
– Decrease the consistency of electronic devices and electric system
– Shortening the lifetime of electric devices
– Decrease capacitor bank efficiency
– Lower motor performance
E-Saving is the harmonic blocking device which helps to decrease harmonic distortion as well as filter the harmonics to enter through the electric system. Therefore, the installation of E-Saving will reduce the electricity loss, decrease the electric bills and improve the stability and efficiency of electronic equipment and electrical systems in long-term.
1.To reduce the electricity loss
2. To decrease the electric bill
3. To enhance the electrical system and electronic devices performance
4. To extend the lifetime of electrical equipments
5. To increase the stability of the power system
1. To improve power quality
2. To reduce the overheat or the high-temperature in transformer
3. To improve the stability of power factor and capacitor bank
4. To increase the performance of circuit breaker in electric power system
Specification of Twin Lamp Self-Contained Emergency Light
Specification of Emergency Exit Sign
• Automatic Monitoring and Control Output by Level of Temperature and Humidity Sensor.
• Automatic Monitoring and Control Output by Power Line Sensor.
• Automatic Monitoring and Control Output by Digital Input.
• Support Monitoring and Control System via Internet and Intranet Network.
• Support Monitoring and Control System via Web Application.
• Support Monitoring and Control System via Map System.
• Support Monitoring and Control System via Standalone.
• Support Monitoring and Control System via Client Direct.
• Support Monitoring and Control System via Mobile and Smartphone.
• Support Monitoring and Control System via SMS Alert and Email.
• Support Monitoring and Control System via Data Logger of Event or Real Time.
• Automatic Status Report on LCD.
• Status Report on Query via Web.
• Remote I/O.
• Remote Configurable.
Gaseous Fire Suppression System
In Gaseous Fire Systems, we are trained to design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of all Gaseous Suppression System. Gaseous Suppression System are classified into two groups namely Chemical gas and Inert gas.
FM-200 and Novec 1230 systems which are classified under the Chemical Gas efficiently between 5% to 10% Design Concentration. These two systems are super-pressurized to 25 bar with nitrogen at 21°C. While Argonite, Inergen, Nitrogen and High Pressure C02 systems are classified under the Inert Gas. These cylinders are pre-filled with 150bar, 200bar and 300bar. These gases are basically obtained naturally in the atmosphere.
Both FM-200 and Novec 1230 are Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and having very Low Global Warming Potential (GWP). However, Inert Gases have both Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Zero Global Warming Potential (GWP).